Saturday, March 5, 2011

No steamy sequence between Salman-Asin in Ready: Anees Bazmee

Director Anees Bazmee has denied rumours that his forthcoming film 'Ready' includes a steamy sequence between leading stars Salman Khan and Asin. "I don't know where these rumours came from. There is no steamy sequence between Salman and Asin in 'Ready'," said Bazmee.

The director insisted that the film is squeaky clean and has no such scene which might make it unfit for family viewing. "I don't make films which I can't watch with my own family. Look at any of my films so far, they can be seen comfortably without worrying that anything untoward may come on screen," said Bazmee.

"Whatever little intimacy is shown on screen, it is a part of a song and dance sequence. That too is strictly within the boundaries," he added. Comedy continues to be his poison, what with 'Thank You' releasing before 'Ready'. Also, couple of months back Bazmee had another comic release in 'No Problem'. Doesn't the director in him ever crave to make some serious cinema? "Who said comedy isn't serious business? I do my job rather seriously. A film of mine may or may not work but then no one can say that I made a cheap comedy. Also, vulgarity doesn't have any place in my cinema. I don't believe in having any double meaning dialogues in my films," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design By-Shotina.com