Friday, January 7, 2011

Chloe Sevigny rocks a black bikini

I love all the attention Chloe Sevigny has been getting over recent interviews she’s done discussing her romantic life and the Brown Bunny (non-simulated) BJ scene because it means the press is paying more attention to her which means more bikini pictures. I will never argue with bikini pictures of one of my favorite actresses especially when the actress is as hot as Chloe. What I like about Chloe is that she has never conformed to Hollywood standards of beauty and fashion. She’s almost as well known for her often unusual fashion choices as she is for her acting chops. I respect that and I respect her. I love this girl and can’t wait to see what she does after Big Love, her current gig, shuts down for good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design By-Shotina.com