Monday, January 3, 2011

Priyamani said, “I am an outspoken girl

National Award acceptable extra Priyamani has antiseptic that she never did a blur for the account of acceptable awards and accolades. “But I am blessed back my achievement gets recognised,” she said.
“At the aforementioned time, awards some time leave an angel on me that I am fit for a accurate blazon of role only. For example, I am yet to appear out of Paruthiveeran angel in Kollywod,” she said.
Saying that there is annihilation amiss in accomplishing allure roles, the extra said, “its allotment of the profession. All actresses are accessible for it these days. But there should be a absolute for everything.”
Laughing at gossips on her, Priyamani said, “I am an abrupt girl. This affection of me generally after-effects in gossips that I am in activity with some amateur or the other. I am bright about my priorities and acting acme the account now.”

3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design By-Shotina.com