Saturday, December 20, 2008

SRK: I Love Girls

SRK reached three hours late as usual and the media had to wait for him as newbie Anushka couldn't be unveiled without him. But SRK more than made up when he won everyone over with his infectious energy and unmatched wit.

He spoke about Rab Ne, Anushka and Aamir Khan.



What do you feel about the response to RNBDJ?
I have got a mixed reaction from everyone. Many people liked Suri's character. Insha'allah my fans are with me so they love me in all my films.

Why did it take so long to launch Anushka?
Both Adi and I thought that first people should watch Anushka's performance first and then communicate with her. Now, when you have seen her performance in the film you can ask her justified questions. That's why we were hiding her. There is nothing like we kidnapped her and kept her in some special room, didn't allow her to eat or talk to anyone. We have
allowed her to speak with her parents twice a day. We have not hidden her in a room where even sunlight cannot reach her. It is just that we hid her from the media.

So do you enjoy working with girls half your age?
Yeah!!! You all know that I love girls and girls also love me. That is why I am doing films with young girls and all my actresses are taller than me. I guess the new generation is quite tall! And Anushka is only twenty years old and she has a lot more time to grow. And I love working with young actresses (laughs)



How did the idea of the multi-star tribute song come about?
The idea was Adi's only because he has written the script. I don't interfere with the scripts or with the directors. Earlier we thought that we should make Anushka play all the characters but then we dropped the idea because we thought it would take attention away from Taani's and Suri's characters. So we cast all hot Bollywood legends as me and all hot actresses opposite me. As I have always I said 'I love girls'.

Isn't the song's theme similar to OSO?
No, because both of them had different motives behind the picturization of the songs. That movie's theme was of a guy who wants to become an actor. But here she thinks of how funny Raj is.

Aamir has said that you are famous and your films become hits because you have befriended members of the media. What do you think?
You give me the answer if you think this is true. If this is true, then journalism's principal has died and you people are fake! Journalists are fake, news channels are sold out. Then none of the films will flop. I am asking you people if it is true. These are baseless rumors. And I don't have any special friends in the media. If I had friends in the media, you all would not do any negative stories against me. When I came to Mumbai and was on my way to becoming a star, I used to get tensed and angry with the media wanting to write about my personal life. But then I cooled down as I realized that I am doing my job and they are doing their job.

Aamir has put up his Ghajini statues in theatres to compete with your film. What is your reaction?
I think Ghajini will be a blockbuster. See I will tell you that he is intelligent, he is smart and he is a great actor. And we met each other last night. Don't take it the wrong way! We were shooting next to each other. I will tell you one thing about Aamir. Now Aamir has become so funny ...earlier he was very serious. And now he pulls my leg so I can also pull his leg. So I thought I would tease him about his hair but when I saw him his hair had grown. Then I asked him about the boys who have gone bald because of him as they are sporting the Ghajini hairstyle and what if their hair doesn't grow back? And then I joked with him about his muscles. I got a six pack last year but Aamir has got an eight pack now, so who toh mere se aage nikal gaya hai. I wish him all the best for Ghajini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design By-Shotina.com