Wednesday, December 17, 2008

'Aamir's using SRK, the best brand'



Shah Rukh Khan was at his wittiest best at an event on Tuesday night to unveil the cover of Filmfare magazine. Not only was he looking dapper, but also charming everyone with his words and air kissing. The media straightaway started with asking him why Aamir Khan's film Ghajini's trailer was being shown during Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi's screening. And pat came the reply, "It's a very clever strategy. Aamir is using the best brand, that's SRK!" Read on for more priceless quotes from Shah Rukh Khan.

Shah Rukh went on to add that he has no competition with Aamir Khan. "Aamir is a senior actor. He has taught us a lot of things. We all love him. Whatever he does, he does conscientiously. But there is no one bigger than me."

On whose six-packs were better, Shah Rukh said, "It doesn't look nice to compare the six-packs of 40-year-old boys, rather men. Aamir and me did show our bodies to each other, though not sexually (laughs). We were just showing off - Achcha, tera kaisa dikh raha hai, mera thoda gol hain and stuff."

So, why was Anushka Sharma, the heroine of Rab Ne..., being kept under wraps? On a lighter note, SRK said, "I don't keep girls under wraps. I like the lights on...I'm that kind of a guy!" But seriously, he said, "Anushka did not have any work behind her and something to talk about. Now that it's been four-five days since the film has released, we'll bring her out. If we had brought her out before, journalists would've asked questions like, 'We saw you with your boyfriend outside college, who is he?' We wanted to avoid that."

Shah Rukh was in the Surinder Sahni character full on, and spoke like him for a while. "In real life, I'm very much like Suri. And 99 per cent of men are like that. They can't express their love. I feel a man should allow his woman (to be). If she says hold my hand, hold it immediately without saying a word."

The actor said that by playing characters like Kabir Khan in Chak De! India and Surinder Sahni in Rab Ne..., he was trying to show that he had grown up. "Main koi chhota bachcha nahin raha hoon abhi (I'm not a kid anymore)."

"In my films, I've thrown a woman down a building, I've cheated...I've done everything. Well, do everything, but don't break a woman's heart," Shah Rukh said to loud applause by the females in the audience.

Ending on a good note, SRK wished all his rivals well. "In these times of recession, I feel Ghajini should also do well. So should Chandni Chowk To China and other films. Everybody should be happy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design By-Shotina.com