Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Salman mourns the death of Myson



Everyone knows how close Salman Khan has been to his pet dogs Myjaan and Myson.

“They are my life and I am passionate about them…. They are a part of me, my family and they share my every joy and sorrow. They understand me completely and there is such a big bond I share with them that it moves me beyond words,” he once wrote on his blog.

On Sunday (Feb 8) Salman, who was in Karjat shooting for his upcoming movie “London Dreams”, got a call from home conveying the news of Myson’s death.

The dog had been suffering from a heart ailment and Salman knew that he only had a few months to live. However, he broke down when he hard the news. He sat alone on the sets for sometime and then requested director Vipul Shah to allow him to go home.

Salman went home and buried Myson at his farmhouse in Panvel at night. He then went back to Karjat in the morning and started shooting for the movie.

Even though it was a personal loss for him, Salman decided be a thorough professional and not cancel the shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design By-Shotina.com