Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Adhyayan Suman: RAAZ - TMC could well be your last horror film

Adhyayan Suman would be making his debut with RAAZ - THE MYSTERY CONTINUES (he insists that HAAL-E-DIL was a faux pas and hardly a debut) and is obviously mighty excited about its prospects. He also reinstates the belief once again that this is one of the scariest films to have been churned out of Bollywood.

''I have been scared of watching horror films ever since I remember. In fact I used to shut my eyes whenever anything related to horror came on TV. I was watching RING one day and said to myself that 'Boss, this is it. No more horror movies''', says Adhyayan.

When I tell him that RING made me too completely swear off Hollywood horror flicks, he says, ''Then rest assured that RAAZ - TMC would be the last Bollywood horror film of your life. It is going to shock you at so many junctures.''

Ask him if working in the film impacted his psyche as well and he nods in agreement, ''It does become spooky actually. After I came back home after the shoot, all the 'daravana' scenes used to keep playing around in my mind. I used to feel ki kahin peeche se haath na aa jaaye, mera mirror mein face na change ho jaaye! (Someone's hand doesn't come up from behind me; my face doesn't change in the mirror)''

''On the sets it is still okay because the entire unit is there with so many activities happening around you. But once you are alone, you get damn scared. I was glad once the shooting got over'', smiles Adhyayan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design By-Shotina.com