Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kangana Ranaut going Aamir's way

Raaz- The Mystery Continues has been declared the first smash hit of 2009. The film is said to gross 35 crores before the weekend arrives and naturally this has the main protagonist of the film, Kangana Ranaut, smiling from ear to ear. In fact when we spoke to Kangana, she said she was pretty confident about the success of her film.

Below is an excerpt from the interview:



How was your overall experience of working in Raaz?
It was good in all aspects and the kind of character I have executed in Raaz, it needed a lot hard work. And I went through it and did my part as an actor. And I also discovered that when working in horror film a lot depends on the character and the treatment of the film. I think Mohit has done a really good job. In fact every one in the film has been impressive be it Emraan or anyone.

What about Adhyayan?
He is a good actor. There is no doubt and he absorbs things before enacting it. That's what I saw on the sets of Raaz. He has worked very hard for his part and at the same time he was a great support for his co-stars.

Tell us something about him that no one knows…
(laughs) He is a complete foodie and he eats all the raashan kept in my home!

He sings too!
Yes he sings well but he is self obsesses! I was the first one to hear him singing.

You are one of the very few people who work on one film at a time. Are you learning from Aamir?
Aamir is my all time favourite actor! He is a true actor…And somewhere even I think that rather than doing ten films in a year I should do one film and that's all. But of course risk is there in doing just one film and so I am really careful about the kind of movie I choose to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design By-Shotina.com