Friday, January 23, 2009

Asin has a lot of plans!



The pretty Asin could do with some beauty sleep.

Post-Ghajini, the actress hasn’t been able to rest much. It’s no surprise that everyone wants a bit of her success pie. “Forgive me if I sound low, but I have been sleeping two to three hours and running from one shoot to another,” explains Asin, as we catch up after another exhausting shoot. Sleep apart, Asin has no complaints. After playing the girl-next-door in Ghajini, the South actress gets to glam it up in her next movie London Dreams. And to add to it she gets to star opposite another Khan — Salman — in this one! So, which Khan does she prefer? “You can’t expect me to choose between them. That’s not fair, both are legends,” she exclaims adding, “You can’t compare them. They are poles apart and yet similar. The common factor is that they are both genuine people.” And yes, SRK is on her wishlist too. “He seems to be a very charming person. I hope something comes up soon,” she prays.

It’s been a year now that Asin has moved to Mumbai from Kerala. Moving to Bollywood was a natural step for the 23-year-old. “It wasn’t a planned move. Ghajini was being remade and since I had worked in the original I was offered the remake. Everything else was a big bonus,” she smiles.

Though her first movie has brought her a lot of accolades, she also had to face some nasty rumours. So, is she ready for the fireworks? “I am never ready for rumours! The best way to deal with them is to ignore them. We are a small family and my father looks after my career. He is always with me, so they know whatever I am upto,” she shrugs. And what about the alleged catfight with Jiah Khan? “Our portions were shot entirely at different times. We came together only for one scene and even then we got along like a house on fire. When I got to hear of the rumours I was surprised and I am sure so was Jiah,” she says.

Ask her to describe herself and she says, “I know it sounds a bit corny, but I would say I am sugar, spice and everything nice.” And yes, she’s absolutely single too. “At the moment, the only man in my life is my dad,” she laughs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design By-Shotina.com