Thursday, January 29, 2009

"One single mistake becomes a nightmare for Vijay Shekhawat" - Harman Baweja


His debut film Love Story 2050 may not have set the cash registers ringing but Harman Baweja is not one to sit and brood over the past. Instead the good looking actor is already gearing up for his next big release- Victory- which opens across cinema halls tomorrow (Jan 30th ). Harman was live on Bollywood Hungama's celeb chat where he interacted with his fans about his film Victory and much more. For all those missed the chat, we bring you an opportunity to check out the exclusive chat excerpts.

Harman Baweja: Hi All

Ganesh: hi Harman, how r u feeling excited or nervous?
Harman Baweja: Definitely very excited and looking forward to this Friday... need your best wishes and hoping you enjoy Victory.

Karthi: hi Harman, we heard that u are going to act in a Tamil remake Ghilli, is it true?
Harman Baweja: Well, i have seen the film and loved it... And i m currently doing a Hindi remake of Bomirallu with Genelia D'Souza & Anees and, I hope I can do the remake of Ghilli too.

Rai: hi Harman. Your favorite track from the movie!
Harman Baweja: "Tune Re" extremely soulful and perfect for V Day.

Sue: hi...who is your fav cricketer who acted in the film?
Harman Baweja: ..Sachin Tendulkar...Sachin Tendulkar...Sachin Tendulkar

Syanab: what are your upcoming films??
Harman Baweja: My upcoming movies are... It's My Life, What your Rashi (Priyanka Chopra).

Navd: hi Harman, how was it working with Amrita?
Harman Baweja: she is a pure, simple, sweet girl and her off screen image is identical... I look forward to work with her again..

susmo177: hi Harman….what's your role in the film?
Harman Baweja : I play the character of Vijay Shekhawat , a small town boy, who dreams to be a part of Team India, realizes his dreams. The real drama unfolds once he becomes a part of Team India, which becomes a nightmare because of one single mistake.

Sneha: hi sir, where did u learn dancing from?
Harman Baweja: Michael Jackson has been my trainer from past 10 years... I have been aping him by watching him on TV.

Bolly: hey Harman...who are your favorite actors and actresses in Bollywood? Wish you all the best in your career
Harman Baweja: Shahrukh Khan... Aamir Khan...

Singh: what part of India are you from?
Harman Baweja: I was born in Chandigarh, brought up in Mumbai and now playing Rajasthani...

Anwaar: hey Harman, how much you rate your acting out of 10??
Harman Baweja: rather than rating me my acting skill, i would leave it on my fans and producers... It's really hard to rate one own self.

Faizan: hi Harman, what are the chances do you see for ur film?
Harman Baweja: when you watch victory you will feel that it's close to the real story for the fact that 45 international players sharing the screen space, which makes it, look so real... but it's an inspired story.

Rocker cool: Harman, are you planning to work with Ajay Devgan?
Harman Baweja: i would love to work with Ajay Devgan, during my Asst Director i worked on 4 films with him... He is like elder brother to me.

Muni: hai Harman. What is fav cuisine?
Harman Baweja: I love Rajma Chawla.

Zora: What is your expectation form the film?
Harman Baweja: Whichever film i do... i give my 100%... I expect positive feedback from my film.

Sue: Who do you think is a best new comer?
Harman Baweja: Ranbir, Imran and Neil.

Harman Baweja: it was great chatting with you all and i look forward for my next interaction….do take out time and watch Victory... its an extremely passionate film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design By-Shotina.com